Thursday, February 10, 2011

A letter to Craig




Dear Craig,
About that list of yours....I'd been really happy, especially when you hooked us up with awesome deals like Justin's desk and our kitchen table.  But lately, you haven't really been living up to my expectations.  How about an awesome wide dresser for my sewing room?  White would be awesome, but if not, I could always paint it later.  Really, any color or wood will do, as long as it's got the shape I want, and is of decent quality.  I'd just prefer to find a great Ithaca resident selling a real wood dresser (for a great price) than settle for something affordable made of laminate. 

Bonus points if it looks like this (legs are a plus):
Product Image Monterey 6-Drawer Dresser - White
Image from Target.


Thanks for your help, Craig.  I know that you'll come through for me once again.

xoxo,
Emily


P.S. For anyone who's totally confused, I'm frustrated that our local Craigslist (online classified ads) has recently been very light in the dresser department.  If you, or anyone else you know, have a dresser similar to the one above, and would like to sell it for me for less than an arm (or leg), please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Linkwithin