Wednesday, January 15, 2014

By way of excuses...

To ensure the arrival of a few last minute Christmas gifts, I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime - and along with the shipping benefits, you can also stream movies and TV shows for free.  Justin and I decided to take this opportunity to catch up on Downton Abbey.  "Catch up" is of course used loosely because while I had watched the first three episodes a few years ago, he had never seen any of it.  So, we've been watching two or three episodes every night for the last week.  I think we have at least 7 or 8 left before we have to cancel the free trial at the end of the week, if we're to be caught up enough to watch the current episodes.

All blogging, sewing, and other evening pastimes have naturally been put on hold (not to mention reasonable bedtimes).  And yes, naturally, I absolutely love the show.  And it has inspired me to want to find plenty more "former glory" in my life - let's start with the hats, shall we?

I'll likely be back to blogging soon once I have a Downton-sized hole in my evenings!  Until then, we can talk about how awesome it is (but remember, I'm only in the middle of season 3 - no spoilers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Linkwithin